It took about ten minutes to work out something was wrong and another twenty to find the cause, but it was all my own fault. The vague sense of unease. The feelings […]
- Abstract expressionism and the harmless house painter
- Shit music on the radio
- Why is it harder to buy anti-psychotics than a gun in the USA?
- Orlando murders reveal darkness at the heart of the American project
- Religious education in Ireland
- Brexit and the language of the barrow-boy
- House painting
- Muhammad Ali — the Greatest
The greatest democracy in the world has a problem with guns.
Orlando killer was just another in a long line of American mass murderers
Religious education in Ireland has been a contentious issue for generations, just as it has been in many other countries, but Ireland is almost unique in Europe in making religion […]
Britain might leave the EU. A foolish move.
I hate painting. I hate it with a passion normally reserved for Brussels sprouts and Enya albums. I hate it more than listening to Brian Lally commentating on a GAA […]
Muhammad Ali, gone from among us
Let’s make money from the Nazis
A barbaric summer pleasure
Paul Costello designs a small cheeseboard