Prominent pub-owner announces aversion to hiring foreigners
- Charlie Chawke Won’t Hire Non-Irish People
- Tom Collins, Sign Artist
- U2, Apple and a New Sound for God’s Country
- Children Taken Into Care After Beating With Belt
- The Pigtown Fling
- Fianna Gael or Fine Fáil, What’s the Difference?
- Revising Ancient Rules for Primary Schools
- Sexual Rage, Jealousy, Stalking and Murder Fantasies. A Traditional Irish Tune.
The ancient craft of water gilding
U2’s viral Christian marketing campaign
News report 2014. Girl who misbehaved at school is slapped across the face by her father and later beaten with a belt. Mother routinely beats children with wooden spoon. Mother [...]
It’s been over a week now since the night of the Pigtown Fling, and still the town is buzzing from the success of it all. True, the Crescent Hall was [...]
The Tweedle Twins
Removing obsolete regulations
Real culture beating fake heritage hands down.
Lazarus, the camera
So, the FT has an op-ed on the Irish recovery. And it is, sadly, about as wrong as can be. The op-ed starts with the facts, of the crash and [...]